Monday 30 August 2010

Loungewear

Clockwise from top left: Gap tees, Debenhams leggings, American Apparel Hoodie, Tesco Harem Pants, Uniqlo Cardigans
I think its time for an overhaul of my loungewear.  I find this topic is hardly ever discussed, but it is something requiring a tiny bit of thought, even if its just so you feel at ease if someone unexpectedly pops round for coffee.  Maybe you will bump into old friends down the local shops, or you want to look passable because you are thinking 'what if I meet Brad Pitt at the petrol station?' (as my mother once said). 

For anyone starting uni soon, you do not realise how important your lounge clothes will be.  If you are living in student halls you will go to the kitchen, go to dinner, go to the bar, and pop out to Costcutter wearing these clothes.  You want to feel comfortable, but at the same time prepared for spontaneous gatherings and cups of tea.  So perhaps its time to get rid of the pants that have lost all elasticity, the battered hoodie, or the old faded gig T-Shirt from Brixton Academy in the year 2000 (ahem...).  Above all you don't want daggy clothing to affect your mood..so what do you wear for lounging around the house?  Above are a few of my personal lounge choices for my current budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment